This system is for official use only by authorized users.
All persons granted access to the State of Maryland WebEOC or any information stored therein in the performance of duties with or for the State of Maryland Department of Emergency Management (“MDEM”) acknowledge that they will be exposed to security sensitive, confidential, and deliberative information which forms the basis of MDEM’s emergency response. No person granted access to the State of Maryland WebEOC or any information stored therein shall disclose, or, through their own act of negligence or carelessness, allow it to be disclosed, any information accessed to anyone other than authorized recipients.
Any person found to have failed to keep such information secure shall be subject to immediate loss of access privileges and may also be subject to appropriate discipline.
Terms & Conditions
By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
- You have no reasonable expectation of privacy when you use this information system. This includes any communications or data transiting, stored on, originated from, or directed to this information system.
- At any time, and for any lawful government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, search and seize any communication or data transiting, stored on, originated from, or directed to or from this information system.
- The government may disclose or use any communications or data transiting, stored on, originated from, or directed to or from this information system for any lawful government purpose.
- You are not authorized to process classified information on this information system.
- Profane language or content is prohibited.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation is prohibited.
- Content that is sexual in nature or links to sexual content are prohibited.
- Content or conduct that is illegal or encourages illegal activity is prohibited.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party is prohibited.
The Maryland Department of Emergency Management reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of the WebEOC Terms & Conditions, or any applicable law. The Maryland Department of Emergency Management also reserves the right to temporarily or permanently restrict access to WebEOC to any of its users.