Virtual Business Operations Center (VBOC) for PSIP Members
COVID-19 PSIP Update: Maryland Business Emergency Operations Center Delivers Crucial Intelligence, Guidance to Maryland Businesses During Global Pandemic
The Virtual Business Operations Center (VBOC) has been de-activated on July 1, 2020. If escalating response to COVID-19 reoccurs it will be re-activated in support of Maryland Department of Health response to COVID-19.
The VBOC acts as a one stop shop for members for the following:
- MEMA State Emergency Operation Center (SEOC) Activation Level
- Situational Awareness Reporting
- Conference Call Information
- Business & Employee Resources
- Platform to Submit Business Inquiries
VBOC Access Instructions:
- Please use internet explorer when opening up this link: (link will be provided upon re-activation)
- Log in as "Guest" and follow instructions.
- Links are not hyperlinked, you will have to copy and paste them on a internet browser.
- If you download HSIN App on your mobile, you will be able to read content, but not download files.